Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Jerusalem - Capital of Israel, Capital of the World - 3

Some unfortunate misguided folks who view my work on a photography forum have taken exception to the titles I select for my blog posts on my blog. If you are here as a result of seeing my work on that forum, and came here to see more of my work, get over it. If you take exception to my political, social, economic, or religious positions, don't come here.

And so, here we have more of the photos I shot on my most recent trip to the homeland of the Jewish People - Israel, and the capital of Israel - Jerusalem.

Studying in the Hurva Synagogue in the Old City of Jerusalem:



A merchant in the arab quarter of the Old City:



At the Jaffa Gate entrance to the Old City:



Father and son at the Kotel (Western Wall) in the Old City:


No comments:

Post a Comment