Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Is In The Air

The temperature was above 50ºF today, not a cloud in the sky. New York City was calling to me, so I took a walk through SoHo, Chelsea, and onto the High Line. Lots of pretty girls, and the layers are comin' off!

Just a quick post of a store window shot on Bleeker Street in Greenwich Village. I usually don't post shots of kids without their parents in the picture, or at the very least without their parents being aware that I was taking the shot. But I was playing Peek-a-boo with this cutie, and the opportunity was just too good to let go.


1 comment:

  1. Love your windows reflections shot. Also this one - where it is possible to see something inside and how it look outside in the street. This kind of photo, where something is clear og easy to see and recognize and something isn't is a photo where it's possible to use a quite long time to view and to watch all the details. I have sometimes tried it myself, but I haven't succeded in it yet.

    ReplyDelete