Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Check This Blogpost

Scott Kelby is not one of my favorite people. But he definitely serves a purpose in our world of photography. On his blogpost today the guest blogger was Vincent Versace. I had a great opportunity to take a four day series of classes with Vincent which was presented at B&H Photo in New York City. I don't ever see myself working the same way he does, but I certainly respect the effort he puts into his images. At the end of the Kelby blogpost is a video that Versace produced of his images of Burma. It's really worth taking a look at.

1 comment:

  1. Gene,per me Tu sei il migliore, altre parole non servono, parlano le Tue immagini. Un abbraccio


    Gene, for me you are the best, other words are not needed, speak your images. A hug

    ReplyDelete