Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Parade Photo (2)/ Fuji X-Pro1

At the Easter Parade the willingness of people to be photographed - that is, after all, the reason they get dressed/costumed up, to be seen and photographed - gives the event the feeling of a carnival.  It's not, strictly speaking, street photography, but the experience of being on Fifth Avenue with so many willing and eager models for me to hone my skills using the Fuji X-Pro1 was great fun. I saw these two beautiful ladies casually chatting, and I asked them to pose for me. I've said it before, but it bears repeating. Every time I process an image shot with the Fuji camera I'm blown away by the colors and detail. When I zoomed in to touch up the eyes of the woman on the left, I could count her eyelashes. The raw images are really a joy to work with (would be even more of a joy if Adobe would get off its butt and update Camera Raw to accept the new Fuji raw format!)



3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoying smaller camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you are satisfied with the Fuji camera. I am sure you will be more anonym an invisible in the streets with the Fuji than with your Nikon D700.
    Congratulations with your presentation in the Camerapixo Magazine. That looks great. Nice to see some of your older, but great shots.

    ReplyDelete